Friday, October 26, 2007

"Angie" is a BITCH!

Last night I went to the gym and the WOD was Angie, which has to be one of the worst especially now that we're working out with better form. Before I worked out I was able to do my first muscle up! Nuts! Don't know how in the hell I got it, but I did it. After the workout I tried 3 more times but couldn't get it. But hell...I finally did one!

Anyways here's the workout:

For time:

100 pull ups
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats

I finished at 19:31 and started seeing stars. Super stoked though. I talked to Mike and I smashed my time by 5 minutes.

After Angie, I ended up rolling with Anthony and Mars. I had the involuntary muscle spasms cause I was so spent. I got 2 good rolls in, so I was really happy especially since it had been almost a week without rolling. Mars paid me the compliment of saying I was ready for my blue, but comments like that just scare me. It means I'll have to endure some pain with Mr. Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment