Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11/27/07

Went to the gym at lunch to roll for a bit. I ended up rolling with Mike, who just got back from his honeymoon, and Adrian. Got some good pointers and I can feel myself getting motivated again. I told Mike and Roger these last 2 weeks I felt so unmotivated and was pointing at the winter blues. I'm really not a big fan of the winter. I think it's the time change, where it gets dark really early and it's freezing cold (not really cold since I'm in SoCal).

Anyways, I ended up doing yesterday's WOD of 7 rounds of 1 rep weighted pull ups. Here's how I did:

36 lbs / 44 lbs / 53 lbs / 72 lbs / 99 lbs / 109 lbs (f) / 104 lbs (f)

Failed on the last two but was damn close to getting the 104. I should have just went up 2.5 lbs after I hit 99 lbs just to break 100 lbs. Oh and if you're wondering how in the hell did I get such weird weights, I used kettlebells.

PM Workout

Went to the gym again to get my 2nd workout in. The WOD for today "Christine"

3 rounds for time

500m row
12 Body Weight Deadlifts (165 lbs)
21 Box Jumps (20 in box jump)

10:21

Ended up rolling a couple rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment