Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random thoughts

Went to the gym to roll and felt dead tired. All I wanted to do was play COD4 (Call of Duty 4 for all you non-gamer folks). Anyways, I ended up getting to roll twice.

Notes:
  • Gotta stay tight.
  • I'm finding myself visualizing stuff almost all the time now. At work, before I go to bed, when I'm taking a crap...moves and stuff are always in my head. I guess this is a good thing, trying to visualize myself setting stuff up will hopefully make things more fluid or just make me go crazy.
  • Hopefully by the end of summer I can control people from within my guard and other positions. I feel like at times I struggle to break people down w/in my guard and from side mount or crossbody.
  • Worked on pummeling last night. Definitely an area I need to work on, especially for tournaments. Want to put some combinations together too.

No comments:

Post a Comment