"Action and Reaction"
Those were simple words placed on the t-shirt I bought from the Cobrinha seminar but it encompasses so much of what jiu jitsu is all about.
Worked with Roger on my escapes while he worked on his attacking. Couple of notes:
- I do seem to be a bit lax when drilling and rolling in general, as if there's no sense of urgency. This must change.
- Escapes feel better, but still need to focus on this for the month.
- focus on one pass (the smash pass), but learn to get into a position to smash
- redirect my opponent's pressure to create the opening!
- use of toriani pass to get to smash.