Friday, July 9, 2010

In my absence

I haven't blogged much. Call it laziness, boredom whatever. I have however been training and working out sporadically since the last time I blogged. Since then I have found a new hobby to grab my attention, cycling, which I'm not sure will fall by the wayside like other failed hobbies (paintball). I picked up a road bike off of Craig's List and have been riding almost every weekend since.

I'm really unsure where this whole cycling craze is going to take me. Triathlons, centuries or just simple cross-training. As it stands today, I'm saying it's for mere cross training to keep my head clear and to save my knees from running.

I've had some really good conversations with Ryan about some random goals and I feel the urge to do something. That urge always comes and goes but I'm hoping, praying it stays longer than the time it takes to get ready for a tournament or race.

Something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment