Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Update

This weekend was all about resting and catching up on our sleep.  Unfortunately I don't think it's helping us adjust back to San Diego time.  It's like the "Island" is calling us back and we're stuck in "Island" time and we all know how that ended for Jack and company.  Luckily for us time moves slower on the Island, so we're trying our hardest to mimic laziness.

Saturday Kaitlyn woke me up to her demands of milk and the Wiggles.  With her busy with her Wiggles we were able to sleep in until 11am.  We had a baby shower to attend in the afternoon and had to go to the mall to buy some wrapping paper and to kill some time. 

Kaitlyn enjoying her Jamba Juice.  This kid yells "Juice" every time she sees the Jamba Juice logo, it's ridiculous. 

I ended up buying a Power Balance bracelet for myself.  I've seen NBA players wear it and even took the test in last year's AFC.  Not so sure if it's hocus pocus, mind tricks but if it tricks my mind to believe I'm even more AMAZING then so be it.

I will say I feel more focused, maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me or maybe it's me just justifying the fact that I spent $30 on it.  I used to rock the Phiten bracelet, until it gave me ring worm.  I think it had to do with the fact that it was neoprene, thus the reason I'm wearing a silicon Power Balance bracelet now. I mean if Shaq approves of it...it has to be legit. Too bad this thing doesn't help his free throw shooting.



At the baby shower Ray and Kristine had a jumper to help entertain the kids and naturally Kaitlyn wanted to go in.  This girl still hasn't figured out how to jump in the jumper.  She bounces one or two times then decides to land on her butt.  I wish I caught it on video but she ended up bouncing twice like she always does, then drops to land on her butt and I guess she had so much momentum she lands on her back then shoulder rolls over her head.  Pretty nuts.

After the baby shower we visited my brother to catch the Silva / Sonnen fight.  It's always fun when you have fights going on and you have kids to entertain you as well.

This brings us to Sunday.  We were supposed to wake up early to go to church...didn't happen.  We ended up going in the afternoon and met up with my parents for dinner because surprise, surprise...they're heading out of the country...AGAIN.  This time they're going to Europe and won't be back for 2 weeks.

Lastly, today is August 9th and my baby boy is officially 4 months old.  I can't believe how fast time is flying.  This boy looks like he's 6 months old though.

No comments:

Post a Comment