Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/29/07

First of, let me congratulate my friends Ryan and Joan Grace who welcomed their beautiful baby daughter Zoey Reese yesterday at 4:29pm. Zoey's a healthy 7 lbs 6 oz and 18.5 inches. Congrats you two!

So on to my workout. Due to my department's luncheon yesterday I had to skip my stairs workout and push it today. Here's the link to the workout.

I gotta say each time I've done the stairs, it sucks. Typically I'll do a run and my body gets use to it and then eventually it becomes easier. This one though kicks my ass and I think will continue to kick my ass regardless of how many times I run it. I do feel more coordinated though when I'm going up sideways and backwards.

Cardio wise I feel great. I think the stairs are really going to pay off during my '08 race year. It's a good change of pace and burns the crap out of my legs. Tomorrow's a morning run and hopefully some good training at the gym at lunch.

Today's workout was so good I'm thinking about doing a mini one tonight at the house. Thank GOD I'm out of that funk.

No comments:

Post a Comment