In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We've used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The stations are:
- Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Box Jump: 20 in box (Reps)
- Push-Press: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Row: Calories
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
We changed ours up to be 3 rounds and 4 workouts:
- Tire flip. After each flip you jump in then out of the tire and flip it back to where you started.
- Rope pull with 20 kg kettlebell tied at the end. Once you've pulled it to you, you sprint to the other end and repeat.
- Thrusters, 45 pounds.
- Sit ups.
We obviously changed our workout from the original but conceptually we tried to stay true. I thought 3 rounds would be cake, but I was dead halfway through the 2nd round.
After I stayed for Phil's class and rolled for a bit. Awesome night. Knees were a bit sore after. I think I have a pretty bad bone bruise from the mats...sucks.