Monday, December 17, 2007

6 miles!

Lately I've felt like I've been slacking. Complaining about how cold it is, how it's hard to breath when jogging or how I'm just not motivated to get up and go. I really think it has to do with weather and not really getting a good run in...UNTIL today!

Went out at lunch and ran 6 miles:

47:12 minutes (7:52 / mile)

1st mile - 7:37
2nd mile - 7:46
3rd mile -7:50
4th mile -7:47
5th mile - 8:05
6th mile - 8:07

Hopefully I can keep this up and be race ready by January 20th.

Evening workout

Hopefully I can get around to it tonight but I'm hoping to do this as my WOD.

For time:

12-9-6 reps
KB Clean-Thruster Burpees (36 lbs)
Pull-Ups

It says to do weighted pull ups, but with my pull up bar at home I don't think it's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment