Couple of notes:
- In crossbody, if I'm getting stiff armed look to swing arm away and back into opponent or anchor down on them by grabbing the back of their collar.
- When passing half guard or a lock down position, try to push on their shin not their thigh with their free leg.
- Was able to pass a few times, but need to anchor down and control from crossbody or sidemount (one of my goals for the year). Probably need to stay active when I get across their side.
- Need to drill some north / south escapes. I know 2 escapes, (taking the back and rocking my hips) but I always get smashed so obviously I'm not doing them right. I typically find myself sitting and waiting for them to do something, which is bad.
- Work with Mike on kimura defense. Been so focused on running around and trying to armbar them and he's said there's WAY EASIER ones.