1. "Matt Hughes" (Far arm attack)
- Matt Hughes vs. GSP I - Hughes pulls this one off.
- Establish underhook and pull them up on to their side.
- Knee closest to hip slides up to hip
- Other leg steps over head, be sure that foot is under their shoulder. Elevates their arm
- Flip hips and pinch knees
- Be at an angle
2. "Kimura Option" (Far arm attack)
- Switch to position 3 and work to N/S
- When switch occurs be sure to slide arm near into their armpit and deep
- Semi-tripod to create pressure on their chest w/ your arm and theirs.
- Step over head, option for kimura
- Finish just like the "Hughes"
3. "Overhook" (Near arm attack)
- Keysa, be sure to pull arm up and keep overhook
- Knee nearest hip slides on to their chest
- Bring other leg over their head
- Fall back and finish (can finish by falling forward)
Got to roll 4 times last night. Was happy to get the back w/ the move Mike showed me (pulling them into you rather than jumping on the horse). X-Guard wise felt like I'm getting better at establishing it but still needs A LOT of work.