- Was able to get the sweep, but one thing to consider is when they start moving their weight away right away. Consider standing up and putting leg on shoulder for a takedown.
- Guard passing felt like doo doo. Z guard was giving me trouble. GOTTA REMEMBER WHERE MY HEAD PLACEMENT IS!
- Kept getting replaced into half guard. STAY ACTIVE. DON'T JUST SIT AND HAVE ACTIVE HIPS
- Look to work harness from side mount.
- Head placement was bad. Keep head in their chin.
- Gotta work on getting better control of my opponent
I thought I did well. Was trying not to go too hard in fear of my elbow popping, but I felt for trying to feel my way around it was a good start to getting back into it. Still very nervous about my elbow...best thing to do is just not get caught in a bad spot.