Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Decisions....decisions.

I'm really digging this whole "Ryan shadowing my workouts" deal. It's kinda fun, cause I know I need to bring it and set the pace for the guy. If he beats my time one day I'll never hear the end of it...but him beating my time, is that really a bad thing? I mean if he starts beating my time, then I'm gonna have to push my ass even harder so there'll be this back and forth competition much like we already have.

This probably explains my ignorance of "pace." I'm so damn competitive that I didn't even follow my own advice.

Well as for the title of this entry, I've decided to have Ryan choose tomorrow's workout.

Option A - "Filthy Fifty"

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders

or

Option B - "G.I. Jane"

100 Burpee Pull Ups

So what's it gonna be?

No comments:

Post a Comment