Thursday, September 18, 2008

NO BITCHASSNESS

So Tuesday I didn't run, because it was foggy at lunch and I like to run without a shirt to show off the goods...HAHA. Yesterday, I was too lazy to wake up to do "Michael":

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups

Then in the evening I couldn't do it because we went to dinner with my parents. To top it off, this morning I hurt my knee rolling. Well it was already hurting last night from all the training and today it just gave out. It hurts when I straighten it and flex it. Probally not a good idea to go run or do anything on it. My plan is to rest it today and tomorrow and hopefully do the workouts I was supposed to do on Saturday and Sunday.

See what happens when you get lazy...you miss workouts. In the words of Diddy...I got some bitchassness in me right now. We all know this is a disease plaguing our world. Shiet, I'm pissed. I need to get back on it. It could be worse. I could have a bad back and bruised ego from attempting to deadlift 135 lbs. (you told me to edit it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment