Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To Rest or Not to Rest

My right knee still hurts. It hurts to extend. It hurts to flex it. On top of all that it feels loose. Of course with the internet available it sounds as if I have a torn meniscus. Oh how I hate the internet. I attempted a few sweeps today and my knee felt like it was going to explode. Not a good sign. I want to rest it, but I feel I'm learning a lot of stuff that I really shouldn't. I guess I should just keep loading up on Ibuprofren.

As for the rolling, here are some of my notes:

- anchor down better when passing the guard
- do a better job of fighting the knee in middle pass (look for the rani takedown)
- extend my opponent better when working off my back (use legs to stretch them out)
- stop sweeping guys and putting myself into a guillotine!

No comments:

Post a Comment