Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bah

I haven't blogged much recently and it's not because I haven't been working out, it's more because...well....I just haven't. The last 2 weeks I've been running quite a bit. 3 miles followed by sprints to get ready for Grapplers Quest, which just passed. One thing I have been neglecting is my crossfit workouts. In getting ready for Grapplers Quest I was obsessed with making weight that I stopped doing crossfit workouts and focused more on running and rolling. I made weight but I think my strength suffered because of it.

So in light of my goof, I'm going to try and make it a point to do my crossfit workouts on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the gym. At least that way I will have all the proper equipment at my disposal. I'll try not to neglect my running, which I actually enjoyed doing first thing in the morning the last two weeks. I felt it got my day started right, so hopefully I can get out and run 4 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment