Got only 5 rounds in. Mike, Guido, Johnny and Josh were there. Lunch time training is gonna be tough because attendance is so spotty. Contemplating only going 3x a week at lunch to focus mainly on mat time.
Mondays - 10 rounds
Thursday - drill day
Friday - open mat
Then those days try and pull Mike aside and pick his brain about certain positions or moves as well as ask for advice on what to work on.
X-Guard from Darce
- same side of arm inside is the leg to be inserted
- work more basic half guard
- look to work the foot drag / "old skool" sweep
- watch Glover's 101 pass
- remember to control near side arm and control far side underhook
- focus on head placement and using hands to block the knee