- Using grip #2, pull arm across
- Outside foot kick out past opponent's butt when pulling arm across
- Pull should end with bicep on bicep
- Grab opponent's lat
Arm Drag to Guillotine
- From arm drag
- Pull wrist toward body
- Pinch elbows
- Be sure to lock down their legs so they can not get out
- After the arm drag, you can attack the back using the darce shown on Thursday.
- The shoulder attack shown on Thursday maybe available as well.
- When attacking he guillotine, the calf crank and twister are available to attack as well.
I was dead tired during class from running and the WOD. Ended up rolling with Mike. Felt good for being exhausted.