Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Run and Done!

So the last two days I ended up doing the whole "2 a days", getting 2 workouts or more in a day. I woke up this morning and I could feel my chest and back so sore from the last two days of working out. So today I decided to listen to my body and just do the stairs and take it easy at home. Besides I have a boat load of laundry and cleaning to get done at the house.

We decided to change it up a bit and try not to rest so much. So once you hit the top you had to come right back down, getting your rest on the way down. It wasn't much of a rest cause my legs were burning on the way back down. To top it off, my buddy Ahmed suggests after we finish the sets of 3 and 5 we do push ups at the top. GREAT! HAHA. I decided to be different and did 10 burpees after each set of 3 and 5 and I think I would have been better off doing the push ups.

Today was pretty rough but I feel I'm recovering well after each time up and it's just going to help me out for the half. Steve actually invited me to do some sprint work with him on Friday which I might take him up on. Now if I can only get my lazy ass out of bad every Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings to run 4 miles I think I'd be in great shape for the half.

No comments:

Post a Comment