Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's get back to work!

Haven't really been working out as of late. Feel like a lazy SOB because of it. Not sure why I've slowed down. Maybe it's that burned out feeling from the Carlsbad half compounded with work kicking myass. Maybe there's nothing left for me to accomplish in the running world after a 2-0 start against Ryan...haha (I kid only to motivate you Ryan). Whatever it is, it's made me feel like poop.

Maybe I need a break from working out, only comeback more focused and stronger. Who knows. Hopefully today is the start of another strong routine. I ran 4 miles at lunch today.

4 miles - 30:15 (7:34/mile pace)

1st mile - 7:34
2nd mile - 7:42
3rd mile - 7:35
4th mile - 7:24

Finished up w/ 50 push ups and 50 sit ups after.

*Evening Update*

Completed 50 pull ups at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment