Friday, February 8, 2008

The Price of Not Working Out

So I haven't really been working out consistently as of late. After the half marathon, I've been swamped with work and in all honesty flat out lazy. Yesterday I worked out at the gym and ripped a callus in my right hand doing the snatches. Today, I ripped a callus in my left and today was definitely not a day you wanted to try and do a workout with ripped calluses. I lost some time cause I had to tape up my left hand...but that's the price I had to pay for being a lazy ass and not working out.


Left
Right

Workout of the day
For time:


25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups
50 Box jumps, 20 inch box
20 Double-unders
25 Ring dips
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood (72 lbs)
30 Sit-ups
20 Hang squat cleans, 36 lbs kettlebells
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
3 Rope climb ascents

20:33





Last thing for the day...Ryan ran a 10k under 48 min! (Are you happy now Ryan?)

No comments:

Post a Comment