Here's the list of races I plan on competing in this year with my target finish.
- Carlsbad Half Marathon - January 20th (1 hr 44 min) - Finished at 1:46:14
- La Jolla Half Marathon - April 27th (1 hr 55 min) - I'm backing out of this because Grappler's Quest is the following weekend. Sucks, but I have to.
- Camp Pendleton Mud Run - June 8th
- San Diego International Triathlon - June 29 (2 hrs 30 min)
- America's Finest City Half Marathon - August 17th (beat my 2007 time 1:54:13)
- Run 625 miles in 2008 (12 miles a week). As of March 31st 89.35 miles. Not good. I should have been around 144 by now.
- Maintain my weight between 170 - 175 lbs. So far so good. I've been as low as 167 lbs and as high as 176 lbs.
- Get my body fat under 10%. Haven't checked yet. I probably should set a date.
- 12,000 push ups in 2008. 1,604 as of March 31st.
- 12,000 pull ups in 2008. 1,945 as of March 31st.
- 12,000 sit ups in 2008. 769 as of March 31st.
- Be able to to pass the RKC snatch test by November. Haven't been practicing, but hopefully I can start it up again in the 2nd quarter.
- Stay healthy. Can't really say this has been one that I've been maintaining. I pulled my groin and my elbow popped...so I guess it's all about rehabbing.