Monday, May 26, 2008

I Almost Got Died!

Since I haven't been working out lately, I decided to go on a nice 4 mile run around the neighborhood since it was Memorial Day. With about .25 mile left I was standing at an intersection waiting for the crosswalk to turn green. The green finally lit up and I looked both ways and started to go and in the corner of my eye I see this blue Nissan Scion coming pretty fast to make a left and not paying any attention to me. I spin out of the way as the guy slams on the brakes...he was a mere 3 feet from hitting me.

That's when the Hulk came out. I (being the mongo idiot that I am) decide to hold up traffic and cuss this dude out. I'm yelling how I'm going to break this dude's neck while he apologizes. The whole time traffic has stopped to watch the entertainment.

I've always been scared of this scenario happening and never thought it would come so close...now I'm just mad that I didn't kick the dude's door in.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Did 25 pull ups, 50 push ups and 200 situps.

No comments:

Post a Comment