Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Long time no run

So in hopes of looking more like Brad Pitt I did my 4 mile run at lunch, something I haven't done in weeks. Knowing I haven't ran in some time, I told myself to run at or around an 8:30 pace (34 min). I'm horrible with keeping a pace, but today I seriously tried.

4 miles - 32:57 (8:15 / mile)

1st mile - 8:11
2nd mile - 8:02
3rd mile - 8:22
4th mile - 8:23

Felt good to finally get out there and run. One thing that really pissed me off though were the idiots out there walking and running. I had one jack-hole talking to his buddy not watching where he's going...so I'm like F' this, I'm not moving this a-hole needs to watch where he's going. He moves out like last minute and gives me this look...I'm like keep running or else you'll be cutting your run short from this ass whooping coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment