Showed some half guard stuff to the guys:
- From half guard underhook (looking to take the back)
- If they overhook - go to knees and take them down (tomahawk chop the legs)
- If they base - roll them
- If they take overhook out and base - shrug them up and take back again
Rolled a few rounds after.
- spider guard "wheel sweep", need to block the leg and use misdirection.
- deep half guard set up seems to be working well, especially after Mike's tip on using the outside leg to hook under.
- need to watch Tinguinha's spider guard and Robson's ultimate spider guard