Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally back to blogging...FOR NOW.

I haven't blogged in quite some time. I do have my half marathon draft sitting waiting to be finalized and published. Since then I've really been focusing in on jiu jitsu but been too lazy to blog about the techniques I've been learning. Hopefully today's entry is a step in the right direction.

So the last couple of weeks I've felt weak all most likely due to not working out. I've finally figured out a workout routine that may work for me.

Warm up:

2 mile run

Workout: Kettlebell Crusher

- Crush chin ups (subbed for gi pull ups) / Crush push ups, 2 x 5 reps
- Row (54 lbs) / Press (36 lbs), 2 x 7 reps
- Curl (36 lbs) / Curl press (36 lbs), 2 x 7 reps
- Warrior pose (36 lbs), 5 reps - L/R
- Warrior/pistol (36 lbs), 3 reps - L/R
- Hack squat (54 lbs), 7 reps
- Ukranian grip (36 lbs), 5 reps - L/R

Cooldown: 100 sit ups

No comments:

Post a Comment