Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stairs

Today I decided to run the stairs. Goal was to get up to the normal 16, but by the time Kevin and I hit our 6th set we decided on doing 12. At the top we did either 5 burpees, 10 hindu push ups, or 20 crunches.
  1. Sprint (hitting every step) - 5 burpees
  2. Side ways (crossover step) - 10 hindu push ups
  3. Backwards - 20 crunches
  4. Repeat #1
  5. Repeat #2
  6. Repeat #3
  7. Repeat #1
  8. Repeat #2
  9. Repeat #3
  10. Repeat #1
  11. Repeat #2
  12. Repeat #3
Great workout. Legs were tired. Of course this being my second week of working out I decided to change my workout routine. The goal is just to be active and do something everyday, with the most being 2 activities in a day. With that I think I'll be fine.

Monday
AM - Run
PM - BJJ

Tuesday
AM - Run or Rest
PM - Workout (Legs)

Wednesday
AM - Workout
PM - Stairs

Thursday
AM - Workout
PM - BJJ

Friday
AM - Rest or Run
PM - BJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment